IT Systems, Data and Applications
Academic Year 2021/2022
The course is given by Professors Davide Falessi and Alessandro Pellegrini.
The course will be delivered face to face, but we will also deliver lectures on Teams for students who have certified needs not to attend classes. This is the link to the Teams channel.
The main page of the course is available here.
The exam is oral, divided into two parts. The first part will cover the topics discussed by Prof. Falessi, the second one will cover the topics discussed by Prof. Alessandro Pellegrini. During the course, additional information on the oral exam will be provided.
Course Topics (tentative)
- Intro to SE and processes
- Introduction to Machine Learning (ML): terminology
- ML to Support Software Safety
- SVN and GitHub
- Measuring metrics in Git/JIRA
- SZZ- Proportion and Snoring
- Accuracy Metrics & Comparing classifiers accuracy
- Feature Selection
- Introduction to ICT Development Stacks
- Operating Systems Principles
- Computer Networks
- Databases and Data Management
- Big Data Processing
- Cloud, Virtualization and Containers
- Security and Privacy
- Availability, Dependability, Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity
- Performance and Energy Efficiency
The teaching material will be published on the dedicated Teams channel, during the lectures.