IT Systems, Data and Applications
Academic Year 2020/2021
The course is given by Professors Davide Falessi and Alessandro Pellegrini.
Due to the restrictions on the use of classrooms, the course will be delivered remotely on the University’s Teams platform. To access the course team, follow this link.
The main page of the course is available here.
The exam is oral, divided into two parts. The first part will cover the topics discussed by Prof. Falessi, the second one will cover the topics discussed by Prof. Alessandro Pellegrini. During the course, additional information on the oral exam will be provided.
Course Topics (tentative)
- Intro to SE and processes
- Introduction to Machine Learning (ML): terminology
- ML to Support Software Safety
- SVN and GitHub
- Measuring metrics in Git/JIRA
- SZZ- Proportion and Snoring
- Accuracy Metrics & Comparing classifiers accuracy
- Feature Selection
- Introduction to ICT Development Stacks
- Operating Systems Principles
- Computer Networks
- Databases and Data Management
- Big Data Processing
- Cloud, Virtualization and Containers
- Security and Privacy
- Availability, Dependability, Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity
- Performance and Energy Efficiency
The teaching material will be published on the dedicated Teams channel, during the lectures.